Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
The 2021 International Motor Show is well underway and Volkswagen has just revealed the ID.LIFE. The vision? A fully electric small car for the urban environment is centred around people and commu...
Say hello to the new-and-improved Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – the larger variant of the popular crossover. Costing from £32,135, it gets a raft of styling tweaks new tech and of course a seven-se...
The all-new Volkswagen ID.5 GTX has been teased ahead of its reveal at the Munich Motor Show in September. It’s very similar to the new ID.4 GTX, but features a sportier, coupe-like look. Here’s e...
The updated Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models are now available to order in R specification, topping the range which was refreshed earlier this year. The announcement follows or...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 4 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 5 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 10 Volkswagen Multivan revealed with plug-in power