Ahead of its reveal at the upcoming Paris Motor Show, the new BMW 3 Series has been undergoing driving dynamics testing and set-up on the legendary Nürburgring. The whole development process of ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on you and me as drivers and car buyers? ...
When the Mercedes-Benz X-Class came along last year, Mercedes heralded it as the world’s first truly premium pick-up truck. But while that three-pointed badge on the grille of a truck is always a ...
Today is National #CycleToWorkDay. When the government recently announced measures to crack down on motorists who drive too close to cyclists, social platforms lit up with comments and reactions ab...
With their new Karoq and Kodiaq SUV-offerings a resounding success, Skoda has returned to the car that helped it turn a corner by giving the Fabia a facelift. With a new all-petrol engine range, b...
Like your cars with a bit of oomph? Well as important as a car’s power to weight ratio is, at ContractHireAndLeasing we’re more concerned with your power to pound ratio. If you're a fan of all thi...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five low deposit car leasing deals
- 2 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 3 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 5 Don’t try this at home: Top five Kiki challenge fails
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for under £250 a month
- 7 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 8 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 9 ContractHireAndLeasing.com launches new bodystyle search
- 10 BMW M5 Competition Pack: lease deals now available