Lease deals are now available on the third generation all-electric Renault Zoe. Prices start from under £200 per month with many of the deals in stock. Offering an increased 52kWh battery, it wi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renault
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Since the first Renault Megane was introduced in 1995, seven million cars have been sold worldwide. With the fifth generation model on sale from July 2020, here’s what you need to know: Top five...
It’s safe to say automotive advertising has come a long way from the initial newspaper advert of 1898 which asked you to “dispense with a horse” and opt for the Winton Motor Carriage instead. We l...
Renault’s INCIT-EV project has announced it will begin trialling the use of contactless induction technology to charge electric vehicles on the move. The test will be part of seven trials which wi...
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
The Renault Koleos SUV has been given a mid-life refresh with prices starting from £28,195 OTR rising to £33,195. As Renault’s largest SUV, the Koleos is an imposing vehicle, and now features new ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Leasing.com to donate 100 EFL Trophy final tickets to NHS staff
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?