Deliveries of the new Tesla Model Y, Elon Musk's new all-electric SUV, are set to re-commence in the US soon now the factory in Fremont has reopened. The California factory was forced to close on ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tesla
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Elon Musk has been leaking further details on the divisive Tesla Cybertruck, a sci-fi-inspired all-electric pick-up, via Twitter this week. Musk confirmed the vehicle will have a heat pump, like ...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Two important announcements were made this week, which may have slipped under the radar, both regarding the battery cells found in electric cars. First, Volkswagen Group announced a pilot line for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option