Tesla has confirmed that it will be opening up its previously Tesla-only supercharger network to other EVs by the end of 2021. That’s if a tweet from Tesla boss Elon Must is to be believed anyway....
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tesla
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the overhauled Tesla Model S. Available since 2012, it’s been overdue a refresh, with smaller Teslas taking the spotlight more recently. Well, it’s now been thoroughly refreshed, with...
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Elon Musk has been leaking further details on the divisive Tesla Cybertruck, a sci-fi-inspired all-electric pick-up, via Twitter this week. Musk confirmed the vehicle will have a heat pump, like t...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Two important announcements were made this week, which may have slipped under the radar, both regarding the battery cells found in electric cars. First, Volkswagen Group announced a pilot line for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?