The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The second set of 2018 safety ratings have been released by Euro NCAP, with the new Ford Focus and Volvo XC40 both scoring highly under revised 2018 test criteria. Both cars managed to achieve t...
Norfolk County Council has announced it is trialing a new mobile phone detection system for use on the county’s roads. The new system will be used to identify mobile phone use from within a vehicl...
Mazda has announced UK pricing and specification for both the Saloon and Tourer versions of its flagship model, which will arrive in the UK this week. Priced from £23,195 to £33,585, the combin...
A new report commissioned by the BVRLA has highlighted the importance of the vehicle rental and leasing industry in the UK, which contributes £49bn per year to the UK economy, supports over 465,000...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids for around £250 a month
- 4 The top five Tardis cars
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Top five company cars of 2018
- 8 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 9 2019 Suzuki Jimny: baby off-roader gets all new look
- 10 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift