This year Father Christmas is 1,748 years old. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh. But considering his age, isn’t it about t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Seat has announced pricing for the seven-seater Tarraco, with its high level of standard spec – metallic paint, 17in Alloys, DAB, alarm and Full Link – available for just £28,320 OTR. More Seat ...
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Weekly Wheelspin: Missing Christmas presents explained, FCA woes, gift ideas for all ages, Wrangler reviewed and more
As 2018 draws to a close, and we attempt to make ourselves look pretty for the ContractHireAndLeasing Christmas party, it’s easy to feel a little underprepared for the festive period. With that ...
All that tiresome arguing over who’s to blame for a collision could come to an end if the European Council’s (EC) new car safety regulations are put into law. The major news being that all new cars...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
Price and specs for the revised Renault Kadjar have been announced, with the new model set to be priced from £20,595 when orders open on 3 January. Deliveries are set to begin in February. Exter...
The UK new car market declined by a modest 3% in November, as stalling consumer confidence, continued supply delays due to WLTP emissions testing and model replacement all combined to affect overal...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 4 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 9 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 10 Top five company cars of 2018