Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has launched a Take Charge campaign. The aim is to encourage people to plug their vehicle in regular...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
They were turbulent times over a decade ago. Whereas Brexit uncertainty might be making you twitchy now, in 2008 everything was flipped on its head almost instantly due to the global economy crashi...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 6 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 2020 Volkswagen Golf: new digital cockpit aims to make life easier
- 10 LA Auto Show 2019: When is it and what will be there?