New Citroen C4 and e-C4 revealed ahead of autumn 2020 launch
Citroen has revealed the e-C4 and all-new C4 via a virtual showroom hosted by motoring journalist and racing driver Rebecca Jackson.
The new C4 will be available in a choice of three powertrain types: efficient petrol and diesel engines or the 100% electric e-C4.
Key features of the new e-C4 include:
- 100 KW (136 BHP) electric motor;
- 260 Nm of torque;
- Up to 80% charge in 30 minutes, for a range of 217 miles;
- A 50kW battery with an eight-year warranty for 100,000 miles and for 70% of its original charge.
Key features of the all-new C4 include:
- Each powertrain is both flexible and efficient;
- Choose from four PureTech petrol engines ranging from 100bhp to 155bhp;
- Or two BlueHDi diesel engines: 110 bhp and 130 bhp;
- And the latest generation of 8-speed EAT8 automatic gearbox for smooth gear changes and reduced emissions.
Both models are set apart by combining its strength and robustness of an SUV thanks to its large alloy wheels, muscular shape and 360° protection around the body and its elegance and dynamism of a compact hatchback with its aerodynamic shape, refined lines, trademark graphic details and new front and rear light signatures.
Order books for the new C4 will open in October. You can watch the full walkaround with Rebecca Jackson below.