Video review: BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
We sent Howard Ritchie to test a BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe - a sporty coupe with four doors. Does it allow the family man to have his cake and eat it too? Is it worthy of the BMW badge?
We’ve gone a little bit crazy for BMW lately, which is why we couldn’t resist getting into the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe when it was offered to us.
So what did our resident video reviewer Howard Ritchie think? Is it as good as it looks? Is it a dad car? Does it compare at all to the excellent 7 Series we recently reviewed?
BMW 4 Series
420d  M Sport 5dr [Professional Media]
- 8k Miles p/a
Per Month, INC VAT
Initial Payment: £2,531.34
Things you will see in this video review:
- Many reasons why you should choose the 430d engine
- Demonstrating its urban and extra urban speeds
- BMW bantz
- The stunning grounds of Stanton House Hotel in Swindon
- Oppulant interiors
- Not drifting around Sainsbury's roundabout
- Missing technology you might expect as standard these days
- Fantastic handling
Enjoy the review and let us know what you think.