Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
Looking for a new car? Would you like to win £10,000 while doing so? New car marketplace Leasing.com is offering you the chance to win £10,000 in cash by finding your next new car through the website.
All you need to do to is request a quote from one of our advertising partners via the website and go on to order your lease vehicle. If you have done that, you can enter.
Leasing.com is the new car marketplace with the widest choice. You can compare personal and business car leasing offers from brokers, dealers and independent funders all in one place.
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Leasing.com Group Ltd (company no. 3934283) whose registered office is at Domain House, 4 Watchgate, Newby Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5DB (“the Promoter”).
2. The competition prize is £10,000.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (save for Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over (the promoter may request proof of age), excluding employees of the promoter (or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries), their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or prize draw of the competition.
4. The competition is open to Personal Lease customers only who request a quote via Leasing.com and enter a Lease Agreement [during the prize draw period].
5. There is a limit of one entry per person.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The competition will run from Friday 15 March 10:00am and the closing date for entry will be Friday 31 May at 11:59pm (UK date and time) (“Closing Date”) and all entries must be received by the promoter by the Closing Date. After the Closing Date, no further entries to the draw will be accepted.
8. An entrant can win £10,000 by:
a. requesting a quote and placing an order via an advertising partner relating to a Lease Agreement on our website
b. following the link in the email sent to your email address provided in the promoter’s enquiry form (http://bit.ly/Win10000competition) or found on this page and completing the promoter’s online entry form for the competition before the Closing Date; and
c. complying with all the necessary qualification requirements detailed in rule 3 and 4 above.
9. The prize will be provided by the promoter and is as follows (“the Prize”): £10,000 payable by BACS to the winner’s bank account.
10. The prize is not transferable to a third party or negotiable.
11. Winner will be selected at random by the promoter following the Closing Date.
12. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted to notify them within 14 days of being selected the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner (who will be chosen at random from all the qualifying entries received before the Closing Date).
13. If the winner is unable to identify themselves and verify their entry by providing evidence of their Lease Agreement within [14 days] of being notified the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and a replacement winner will be chosen (who will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries received before the Closing Date).
14. The promoter will notify the winner, using the email address collected as part of the entry process, to arrange payment of the Prize and this will be within 30 days of the winner identifying themselves and providing the necessary evidence to verify their eligibility.
15. The winner will be announced on the promoter’s website within [one week] of identification.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as in entry to the competition. The winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the promoter, which may include (but is not limited to) any promotional videos. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By submitting their entry the entrant declares that all information contained is true and accurate. Any false information will result in disqualification.
19. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. These rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.