Regionality is prized in many areas of our life. From food to clothes, furniture to literature, and it’s also something that has a bearing on many drivers when choosing their next car. For many, ch...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s safe to say this week was very quiet… what I meant to say was it’s safe to say this week wasn’t very quiet. Yep, everything from political faux pas, backtracking, spin, and narrow victories, t...
Car product placement has come a long way since the producers of the Italian Job had to beg BMC to give them a token fleet of Minis for the film despite the amount of publicity the cars would get –...
All all-electric version of the Kia Niro crossover will make its European debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show this October, and will go on sale by the end of 2018. Although Kia unveiled a concept-l...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
The second set of 2018 safety ratings have been released by Euro NCAP, with the new Ford Focus and Volvo XC40 both scoring highly under revised 2018 test criteria. Both cars managed to achieve t...
Norfolk County Council has announced it is trialing a new mobile phone detection system for use on the county’s roads. The new system will be used to identify mobile phone use from within a vehicl...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for around £250 a month
- 3 Top five SUVs for less than £350 per month
- 4 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 Top five company cars of 2018
- 7 Comi-Con Cars: Top five superhero cars you can actually drive
- 8 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 9 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 10 Video review: Honda Civic Type R