Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The government’s Exiting the European Union Committee report has found that a no-deal exit from the EU would be “the most economically damaging outcome for the UK”. Committee MPs have warned that...
The new Mazda 3 is now available with the company’s revolutionary Skyactiv-X petrol engine, with deliveries set to commence from October. Aiming to take on the Volkswagen Golf and the latest Ford ...
The all-electric MG ZS EV will be available for £21,495 for the first 1,000 retail customers, the manufacturer has revealed. At that starting price range, it could be the first truly affordable, f...
We should never forget that driving a car or any other vehicle comes with huge responsibilities. Prime among those is to drive with care and consideration for others, whether they are in another ca...
All new housing built in England will feature electric vehicle charge points, the government has confirmed. The legislation is set to be introduced as part of its effort to achieve net zero emissio...
Are you a parent dreading the summer holidays? You know the routine: six weeks of ferrying the kids between social activities, receiving little thanks (or money). Well, Skoda has launched a new app...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 New Audi SQ7 gets fresh face and power boost
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?