Leasing.com, the Official Title Sponsor of the EFL Trophy, wishes to show its thanks to all NHS workers in Portsmouth and Salford by donating 100 tickets to NHS staff for the rearranged Leasing.com...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
You might know who was topping the pop charts when you were born, or which film won the Best Picture Oscar, but what were people driving? To find out, we’ve been taking a closer look at the UK’s f...
Aiways, the Shanghai-based manufacturer, has announced it will begin taking online orders in Europe for its U5 all-electric SUV at the end of April. Having been forced to cancel the U5’s reveal ...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Strange things are afoot when a manufacturer decides to show an advert for a range of concept vehicles you can’t buy, but this is the world we live in now. With so much interest and excitement a...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years