Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
2018 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. Most of the models tested in 2018 were new to the market, and an impressive amount of them...
Sportiness meets suitability, with the release of the first SUV in the long history of Skoda’s Rally Sport family coming closer. On the outside, the Kodiaq vRS is marked out from lowlier models ...
A few years ago, it was revealed Brooklyn Beckham had been given the keys to a new Mercedes Benz C-Class as a reward for passing his driving test. Of course, there was public outcry on social media...
This year Father Christmas is 1,748 years old. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh. But considering his age, isn’t it about t...
Seat has announced pricing for the seven-seater Tarraco, with its high level of standard spec – metallic paint, 17in Alloys, DAB, alarm and Full Link – available for just £28,320 OTR. More Seat ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 4 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 9 Top five company cars of 2018
- 10 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant