Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ineos Automotive has announced that its utilitarian 4x4 will be named ‘Grenadier’, after the pub in which Ineos Group Chairman Sir Jim Ratcliffe conceived the project. The name was picked after 6,...
Research by HPI has found that the most stolen car colour is orange. You might be thinking: “But I never see any orange cars on the road.” Maybe that’s because they’ve all been stolen. Maybe. It...
Skoda has revealed their new SUV will be available from just £17,700 OTR, with first deliveries expected in November. Following in the footsteps of the Kodiaq and Karoq, the Kamiq will be the sma...
The styling of any car plays a huge part in its appeal to drivers and the people who design and sell them. Even though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, nobody wants to drive a car that’s ugly ...
The Renault Koleos SUV has been given a mid-life refresh with prices starting from £28,195 OTR rising to £33,195. As Renault’s largest SUV, the Koleos is an imposing vehicle, and now features new ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced