Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has revealed a cabriolet version of the T-Roc, with the small crossover to be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of its launch in spring 2020. Following the tradition of the Beet...
Mercedes has revealed prices for the new seven seater GLB will start from £34,200 for the GLB 200 Sport, rising to £45,950 for the GLB 220 d 4MATIC AMG Line Premium Plus. Slotting in between the...
The House of Commons Transport Committee has called for tougher restrictions, enforcement and education on the use of hands-free mobile phones – including a total ban on drivers using them. The cr...
Over the last three years, electric vehicle and hybrid ownership has grown 150% in southern cities, but just 11% in the north, according to new research. The statistic shows the government still h...
Government funding for on-street EV chargers is set to double, the Department for Transport (DfT) has announced. An extra £2.5m is set to be given to local authorities who will install more than 1...
The electric car is at a similar stage to the one the original automobile found itself 120 years ago. The basic idea of personalised transport has been established, but the source of its fuel is st...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 7 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 8 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 How does the Nissan Leaf e-Pedal work? Is it any good?