Advertise with us
Leasing is the fastest growing type of new car finance as consumers increasingly focus on monthly cost when researching their next car. Leasing is easy to understand as consumers simply pay for the use of a vehicle and hand it back at the end of their agreement.
Established in 2000, Leasing.com is the UK’s leading online marketplace for new vehicle leasing offers. We work with franchised motor dealerships, leasing brokers, motor manufacturers, vehicle subscription service providers and leasing companies who advertise their offers on our marketplace.
Our Advertiser Code of Conduct
As part of our promise to consumers, we continually check the validity of the offers added to our marketplace by advertisers to ensure their accuracy and availability.
All new and existing advertising partners must be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and adhere to our Advertiser Code of Conduct. New advertisers must abide by the following:
- To be authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), holding the correct permissions and at all times complying with relevant laws and regulations.
- Where applicable, be a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) and abide by the latest version of the relevant BVRLA Code of Conduct. Membership assures customers that they should expect the highest levels of professionalism and integrity from BVRLA member companies.
- To operate from an established place of business that is maintained to a professional standard.
- To comply with all relevant advertising regulations including, without limitation, the Advertising Standards Authority’s Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing.
- To provide clear pricing to customers for all products and services and adhere to the FCA’s principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- Not to omit any information or misrepresent any information, and ensure customers are given the information to help them make an informed decision about your products and services.
- To behave with honesty and integrity at all times and to be truthful when dealing with customers.
- To only advertise offers that are available. To be factually correct when stating the availability of vehicles, and to withdraw or amend any offer that is no longer available immediately.
- To resolve customer complaints and participate in the BVRLA’s Conciliation Service, where this is applicable to your business, to help resolve disputes.
- To ensure that employees, where appropriate, are adequately trained to a standard that enables them to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
For a more detailed explanation of each of the above points download a PDF version of the full code of conduct.
Make an Advertising Enquiry
If you’re interested in advertising your vehicle offers on our marketplace, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete and submit the enquiry form below and a member of our friendly sales team will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements.