ContractHireAndLeasing.com is the largest dedicated marketplace in the UK for new car contract hire and leasing offers. Since our introduction in 2000, we have become the go-to marketplace for car leasing deals.
We provide the widest choice of offers from franchised motor dealerships, independent brokers, motor manufacturers and leasing companies, and our success has been built on putting you in touch with our advertising partners who are able to meet your needs. It’s as simple as that.
ContractHireAndLeasing.com does not offer or arrange vehicle finance or provide any financial advice. If you are interested in any of the offers promoted on our marketplace we can put you in touch with the advertiser who will discuss your requirements with you.
At ContractHireAndLeasing.com, we understand that searching for your new car is exciting. We want to find you the best offers and make it as simple and stress-free as possible. That’s why our vision is to be the market-leading, trusted champion of car leasing.
Our company values are central to all that we do. They guide the service and the support that we provide to you. Here’s our values and what they mean to us:
- We value simplicity so we are clear and straightforward
- We value transparency so we are open and fair
- We value inclusivity so we are welcoming and respectful
- We value progress so we are innovative and ambitious
- We value ownership so we are diligent and dedicated
To make things simple, fair and enjoyable for you.
Our Code of Conduct
As part of our brand promise, we continually check the validity of the offers on our marketplace to ensure their accuracy and availability.
All new and existing advertising partners must be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and adhere to our Advertiser Code of Conduct. The key conditions of our Code of Conduct can be found on our Advertise With Us page and the full version of our Code is available for download in PDF format here: Code Of Conduct
How do we make money?
We earn money when we put you in touch with one of the companies who advertise with us. However, we don’t charge you any fees – our service is free to use. This is how it works:
- You search ContractHireAndLeasing.com to find the deal you want
- You send an enquiry to the company promoting your favourite deal
- That company pays to advertise with us – irrespective of whether or not you take out a deal, the deal you take out or the price you pay
Do we work with every provider?
Our aim is to help you search offers from a wide a range of companies as possible, so that you can choose the best offer for you. But not every company can be included on our marketplace:
- Some companies don’t want their offers included on marketplaces like ours.
- Others are not able to meet the standards that we expect of companies who advertise with us.
- A few smaller companies can struggle to cope with the volume of consumer enquiries received when they appear on ContractHireAndLeasing.com so prefer to advertise via their own website.