Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights (DRLs). What are daytime running ligh...
Dashcams are useful bits of kit that are slowly creeping (pun intended) into everyday motoring. As useful at they are at capturing dangerous drivers and crash-for-cash scammers, it would appear the...
What do British drivers need to know if they’re planning on driving abroad post-Brexit? Will driving licences still be valid in Europe? How will insurance policies be affected? What about GB sticke...
From 1st September, petrol in the UK is changing. The standard petrol grade at the pumps will officially become E10. So what is it, and what does it mean for drivers? E10 is a cleaner, greener fu...
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed support will continue for motor finance consumers facing payment difficulties due to coronavirus (Covid-19), including a ban on repossessions unt...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 3 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 7 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Everything you need to know