Ford's Tesla-tackling Mustang Mach-E has arrived in the UK and is now available to order – including the potent range-topping GT model. Here’s everything you need to know about the Mustang Mach-E ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it gets...
The UK summer has been as unpredictable as ever so far, but with temperatures soaring right now, what’s really the best to keep cool in the car as you take advantage of the lockdown restrictions ea...
E10 is not the latest trendy postcode, or a coronavirus mutation, but you will be hearing a lot more about it over the next year or so. From September, the standard (or ‘Premium’) petrol grade in t...
Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease