Vauxhall was the fastest-growing manufacturer in the personal leasing market in the first half of 2019, with enquiries increasing by more than 60% year on year, according to Leasing.com’s League Ta...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
New car marketplace Leasing.com has won the Gamechanger award at the 4th annual Car Finance Awards. Previously known as ContractHireAndLeasing.com, Leasing.com secured the award having completel...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Following the recent launch of new car marketplace Leasing.com, the first-ever Leasing.com League Table shows the personal contract hire market is currently being dominated by Mercedes-Benz. Hal...
Leasing.com has launched a nationwide billboard campaign as part of its “Say goodbye to buying” marketing campaign. There are almost 500 billboards around the UK and we’re offering you the chance...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has launched to drive the UK’s switch from car ownership to usership. Car leasing is the fastest-growing form of new car finance for consumers, despite falling over...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 The Great British Bike-Off FAQs: Why don’t cyclists …?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Petrol engines are FIGHTING BACK
- 9 Government to spend £37m on EV infrastructure, including wireless street charging
- 10 Company car tax frozen, while electric cars become exempt