Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
What do British drivers need to know if they’re planning on driving abroad post-Brexit? Will driving licences still be valid in Europe? How will insurance policies be affected? What about GB sticke...
From 1st September, petrol in the UK is changing. The standard petrol grade at the pumps will officially become E10. So what is it, and what does it mean for drivers? E10 is a cleaner, greener fu...
Ford's Tesla-tackling Mustang Mach-E has arrived in the UK and is now available to order – including the potent range-topping GT model. Here’s everything you need to know about the Mustang Mach-E ...
The UK summer has been as unpredictable as ever so far, but with temperatures soaring right now, what’s really the best to keep cool in the car as you take advantage of the lockdown restrictions ea...
Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Audi e-tron GT lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 6 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 2022 Mazda CX-5: Full details and list prices revealed