With this week set to see record-breaking temperatures hit the UK, what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Should you open your windows or turn on the air con? It’s a question that many driv...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall was the fastest-growing manufacturer in the personal leasing market in the first half of 2019, with enquiries increasing by more than 60% year on year, according to Leasing.com’s League Ta...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has won the Gamechanger award at the 4th annual Car Finance Awards. Previously known as ContractHireAndLeasing.com, Leasing.com secured the award having completel...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Following the recent launch of new car marketplace Leasing.com, the first-ever Leasing.com League Table shows the personal contract hire market is currently being dominated by Mercedes-Benz. Hal...
Leasing.com has launched a nationwide billboard campaign as part of its “Say goodbye to buying” marketing campaign. There are almost 500 billboards around the UK and we’re offering you the chance...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has launched to drive the UK’s switch from car ownership to usership. Car leasing is the fastest-growing form of new car finance for consumers, despite falling over...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?