Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it get...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Cupra has revealed its Formentor SUV will be priced from £27,300 when deliveries begin later in the year. It’s the first model developed exclusively for the Cupra brand and the range will include ...
Mazda has confirmed its all-electric MX-30 SUV will be available in the UK from March 2021, with list prices starting from £25,545 (inclusive of the government’s plug-in car grant). Three trims wi...
Lease deals on the refreshed Citroen C3 are available now, with the car now arriving in showrooms. Always supremely comfortable, the new Citroen C3 aims to be the brand’s most customisable hatchba...
The Skoda Enyaq iV electric SUV has been revealed in full ahead of it arriving in the UK early next year. This is the Czech brand’s first vehicle designed to be purely electric and uses the sam...
How many miles will you drive in 2020? Annual mileage is something that affects your insurance premium, maintenance costs and, when it comes to car finance, your monthly payments too. This is beca...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?