Contract Hire and Leasing News - 108
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Peugeot 108 has been given a mild refresh courtesy of some fresh colours, a new petrol engine and an updated infotainment system. On the outside, two vibrant new metallic paint options – Green...
City cars are becoming ever more about making a statement than being practical mobility, so it’s no surprise that the more popular models are giving customers the rather new-fangled option of the s...
Peugeot has announced a special edition version of the 108 city car called the Roland Garros in honour of the French Open tennis tournament. Coming to market immediately after the French Open (May...
As the car industry gears up for its busiest time, Peugeot is among those looking to capitalise on a rush of traffic to its showrooms. Ahead of the launch of the new 64 plate, the French brand is...
Peugeot has revealed its new 108 – its long-awaited replacement to the popular 107 city car. The new model promises some excellent improvements including more boot space, easier access and new eq...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far