BMW have revealed the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in 2020. Four door coupes h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The 1 Series drop-top was the most successful car in its class, how does its successor weigh up?
After a year on sale, BMW has seen fit to add a new entry-spec powertrain to the 2 Series Coupe range. The new bottom-of-the-range 218i will bring the price down to just over £22,000. The three-cy...
Euro NCAP’s latest test results show that Nissan’s new Pulsar is joined by the new Skoda Fabia, BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the Tesla Model S as the newest five-star rated cars for crash safety....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 7 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 8 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 9 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?