BMW have revealed the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in 2020. Four door coupes h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The 1 Series drop-top was the most successful car in its class, how does its successor weigh up?
After a year on sale, BMW has seen fit to add a new entry-spec powertrain to the 2 Series Coupe range. The new bottom-of-the-range 218i will bring the price down to just over £22,000. The three-cy...
Euro NCAP’s latest test results show that Nissan’s new Pulsar is joined by the new Skoda Fabia, BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the Tesla Model S as the newest five-star rated cars for crash safety....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 4 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced