BMW have revealed the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in 2020. Four door coupes h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The 1 Series drop-top was the most successful car in its class, how does its successor weigh up?
After a year on sale, BMW has seen fit to add a new entry-spec powertrain to the 2 Series Coupe range. The new bottom-of-the-range 218i will bring the price down to just over £22,000. The three-cy...
Euro NCAP’s latest test results show that Nissan’s new Pulsar is joined by the new Skoda Fabia, BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the Tesla Model S as the newest five-star rated cars for crash safety....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?