BMW have revealed the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in 2020. Four door coupes h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The 1 Series drop-top was the most successful car in its class, how does its successor weigh up?
After a year on sale, BMW has seen fit to add a new entry-spec powertrain to the 2 Series Coupe range. The new bottom-of-the-range 218i will bring the price down to just over £22,000. The three-cy...
Euro NCAP’s latest test results show that Nissan’s new Pulsar is joined by the new Skoda Fabia, BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the Tesla Model S as the newest five-star rated cars for crash safety....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation