Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Suzuki Vitara is the only car to achieve a top five star crash rating in the latest batch of Euro NCAP tests. This makes it the first compact SUV to score all five stars since the safety assessor i...
Mazda has confirmed fuel consumption figures for its forthcoming 2 supermini, due in the UK early 2015. The Japanese carmaker has worked out that from its line-up of four engines, the 1.5 diesel 1...
The fourth generation Mazda2 has gone into production in Japan at the brand’s Hofu plant, near Hiroshima. The B-segment supermini will go on sale in its native Japan this Autumn as the fourth car ...
Japanese carmaker continues to overhaul its model range with its new SKYACTIV philosophy and the next model which looks to get the weight-saving treatment is the B-segment Mazda2. At the Geneva Mot...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)