Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2008
Two competitively priced crossovers. But which one should you lease?
Peugeot has announced an all-electric e-2008 will join the model line-up alongside petrol and diesel powertrains when it launches in early 2020. The all-new e-2008 SUV will be powered by a 100kW e...
The UK is a nation of supermini lovers - that should come as no revelation, we’ve said it before - but British motorists have pined for something more in recent years. Hence the influx of B-segment...
As the car industry gears up for its busiest time, Peugeot is among those looking to capitalise on a rush of traffic to its showrooms. Ahead of the launch of the new 64 plate, the French brand is...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs Tonale: What’s the difference? Which one’s best for you?
- 3 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Chinese challengers: MG4 vs BYD Atto 3 | Which is best to lease?
- 6 Tesla Model 3 gets a refresh and up to 423 miles of range
- 7 Interest rates 2023: What do increases mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Fisker Ocean EV arrives in UK: Lease deals available now
- 10 Updated: A to Z of EVs in 2023: Electric cars available right now (or coming very soon)