Peugeot has announced an all-electric e-2008 will join the model line-up alongside petrol and diesel powertrains when it launches in early 2020. The all-new e-2008 SUV will be powered by a 100kW e...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2008
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK is a nation of supermini lovers - that should come as no revelation, we’ve said it before - but British motorists have pined for something more in recent years. Hence the influx of B-segment...
As the car industry gears up for its busiest time, Peugeot is among those looking to capitalise on a rush of traffic to its showrooms. Ahead of the launch of the new 64 plate, the French brand is...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal