Contract Hire and Leasing News - 208
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals for the new Peugeot 208 and electric e-208. The all-new 208 and e-208 start from £16,250 and £25,050 respectively, with customer deliveries starting early 2020. Petrol- and diesel-powe...
It’s France vs Germany in our latest supermini smackdown with the recently refreshed Volkswagen Polo going up against Peugeot’s 208 Style.
Peugeot has developed a special edition version of the 208 GTi to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the GTi name. After debuting at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, the GTi 30th Anniversary ...
Peugeot has revealed that it will be showing off its 208 HYbrid Air 2L Demonstrator at the Paris Motor Show next month. Based on a production version of the 208 with the 1.2-litre PureTech 82hp en...
As the car industry gears up for its busiest time, Peugeot is among those looking to capitalise on a rush of traffic to its showrooms. Ahead of the launch of the new 64 plate, the French brand is...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008