Contract Hire and Leasing News - 3 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
The revised 3 Series remains a foolproof choice, if a little outclassed in certain areas.
Not so long ago on a motorway near you, there was a battle raging between three rivals - Audi, BMW and Mercedes - and each wanted to be top dog in the small executive sector. They all still do wan...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed