Contract Hire and Leasing News - 3 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
The revised 3 Series remains a foolproof choice, if a little outclassed in certain areas.
Not so long ago on a motorway near you, there was a battle raging between three rivals - Audi, BMW and Mercedes - and each wanted to be top dog in the small executive sector. They all still do wan...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 4 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 5 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 6 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 7 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 8 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 9 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 10 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed