Peugeot have announced the upcoming plug-in hybrid version of their 3008 SUV will offer an official CO2 rating of just 29g/km – placing it in the lowest Benefit-in-Kind tax rate – as well as an ast...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 3008
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Peugeot has announced its Plug-in Hybrid petrol engine line-up will debut in the 3008 crossover and new four-door 508 and 508 SW models from autumn 2019. Aimed at maximising efficiency and fuel ...
Crossovers are ridiculously popular right now, and as such we’ve had a number of them pass through our car park in recent weeks. Highlights include the Skoda Karoq, Mitsubishi’s Eclipse Cross an...
Don’t like seeing nice cars smashed to pieces? Avert your eyes now as the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Peugeot 3008 have recently been put through their paces by Euro NCAP, with both attaining the max...
As the car industry gears up for its busiest time, Peugeot is among those looking to capitalise on a rush of traffic to its showrooms. Ahead of the launch of the new 64 plate, the French brand is...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai gets hybrid-only powertrains
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Mercedes-Benz EQA 2021: All-new electric crossover revealed
- 10 Review: Toyota GR Yaris