Contract Hire and Leasing News - 308
Having long ago been crowned Car of the Year, Peugeot is updating its 308 hatchback and estate with new tech and a range of new trim levels. The new range structure is based on three main trim l...
It's the first time Peugeot has applied the GTi treatment to the 308. Does it have enough to take down the mighty Golf GTI though?
A true hot hatch variant of Peugeot’s 308 will rival VW’s Golf GTI and the Ford Focus ST when deliveries begin on November 5. The range-topping ‘308 GTi by Peugeot Sport’ will be available with ...
Peugeot has confirmed that a 308 GTi will line up alongside the 308 RHybrid (pictured) at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed (June 25-28). Providing even more power than the 203bhp 308 GT we t...
Peugeot has revealed a fast, hybrid-powered version of the 308 hatchback called the R Hybrid. Presently just a pre-production concept, the car Peugeot describes as ‘the ultimate 308’ uses a system...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?