Contract Hire and Leasing News - 308
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having long ago been crowned Car of the Year, Peugeot is updating its 308 hatchback and estate with new tech and a range of new trim levels. The new range structure is based on three main trim l...
It's the first time Peugeot has applied the GTi treatment to the 308. Does it have enough to take down the mighty Golf GTI though?
A true hot hatch variant of Peugeot’s 308 will rival VW’s Golf GTI and the Ford Focus ST when deliveries begin on November 5. The range-topping ‘308 GTi by Peugeot Sport’ will be available with ...
Peugeot has confirmed that a 308 GTi will line up alongside the 308 RHybrid (pictured) at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed (June 25-28). Providing even more power than the 203bhp 308 GT we t...
Peugeot has revealed a fast, hybrid-powered version of the 308 hatchback called the R Hybrid. Presently just a pre-production concept, the car Peugeot describes as ‘the ultimate 308’ uses a system...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed