Having long ago been crowned Car of the Year, Peugeot is updating its 308 hatchback and estate with new tech and a range of new trim levels. The new range structure is based on three main trim l...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 308
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It's the first time Peugeot has applied the GTi treatment to the 308. Does it have enough to take down the mighty Golf GTI though?
A true hot hatch variant of Peugeot’s 308 will rival VW’s Golf GTI and the Ford Focus ST when deliveries begin on November 5. The range-topping ‘308 GTi by Peugeot Sport’ will be available with ...
Peugeot has confirmed that a 308 GTi will line up alongside the 308 RHybrid (pictured) at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed (June 25-28). Providing even more power than the 203bhp 308 GT we t...
Peugeot has revealed a fast, hybrid-powered version of the 308 hatchback called the R Hybrid. Presently just a pre-production concept, the car Peugeot describes as ‘the ultimate 308’ uses a system...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?