Peugeot has revealed the 308 SW – a practical estate-shaped variant of its all-new 308 hatchback. Featuring an all-new design, the pair of new models will get two plug-in hybrid drivetrains too. ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 308
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having long ago been crowned Car of the Year, Peugeot is updating its 308 hatchback and estate with new tech and a range of new trim levels. The new range structure is based on three main trim l...
It's the first time Peugeot has applied the GTi treatment to the 308. Does it have enough to take down the mighty Golf GTI though?
A true hot hatch variant of Peugeot’s 308 will rival VW’s Golf GTI and the Ford Focus ST when deliveries begin on November 5. The range-topping ‘308 GTi by Peugeot Sport’ will be available with ...
Peugeot has confirmed that a 308 GTi will line up alongside the 308 RHybrid (pictured) at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed (June 25-28). Providing even more power than the 203bhp 308 GT we t...
Peugeot has revealed a fast, hybrid-powered version of the 308 hatchback called the R Hybrid. Presently just a pre-production concept, the car Peugeot describes as ‘the ultimate 308’ uses a system...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available