The BMW 5 Series is already available as a plug-in hybrid, but now the company has revealed the 545e – a new six-cylinder variant that will top the range of five plug-in models. Part of its ten-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 5 Series
BMW’s executive model is receiving a variety of upgrades and new features for 2020, ensuring it keeps pace with the soon-to-be-refreshed Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Top five things you need to know a...
Already heralded as one of the best in class to drive, it now appears the latest BMW 5 Series is one of the best performers should you be unfortunate enough to have a prang too, after winning over ...
It seems that the calendar has been littered with anniversaries over the past twelve months or so. Last year saw the Porsche 911 hit 50, while 2014 marks the half-century of the Ford Mustang and 2...
German carmaker BMW has confirmed that is has removed the 520d Efficient Dynamic model from the refreshed 5 Series line-up. The decision has been taken following revisions made to the 184hp 520d S...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease