The BMW 5 Series is already available as a plug-in hybrid, but now the company has revealed the 545e – a new six-cylinder variant that will top the range of five plug-in models. Part of its ten-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 5 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
BMW’s executive model is receiving a variety of upgrades and new features for 2020, ensuring it keeps pace with the soon-to-be-refreshed Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Top five things you need to know a...
Already heralded as one of the best in class to drive, it now appears the latest BMW 5 Series is one of the best performers should you be unfortunate enough to have a prang too, after winning over ...
It seems that the calendar has been littered with anniversaries over the past twelve months or so. Last year saw the Porsche 911 hit 50, while 2014 marks the half-century of the Ford Mustang and 2...
German carmaker BMW has confirmed that is has removed the 520d Efficient Dynamic model from the refreshed 5 Series line-up. The decision has been taken following revisions made to the 184hp 520d S...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?