Contract Hire and Leasing News - 500
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Fiat 500 and Fiat Panda will be the first FCA models to adopt the group’s new hybrid technology, arriving in the UK from February and March 2020 respectively. The 500 and Panda will be avail...
Fiat’s updated 500 city car will come with a revised front end, new technology and a more efficient engine range when it arrives in the UK this September. Prices will start from £10,890 OTR, £380 ...
As if the 500 wasn’t retro enough, Fiat has built a special edition of the popular supermini which the Italian brand says takes ‘that homage to a new level’. Dubbed the Vintage ‘57, the car will de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Ssangyong Korando EV set for summer release, plus new EV incoming