Contract Hire and Leasing News - 500
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Fiat 500 and Fiat Panda will be the first FCA models to adopt the group’s new hybrid technology, arriving in the UK from February and March 2020 respectively. The 500 and Panda will be avail...
Fiat’s updated 500 city car will come with a revised front end, new technology and a more efficient engine range when it arrives in the UK this September. Prices will start from £10,890 OTR, £380 ...
As if the 500 wasn’t retro enough, Fiat has built a special edition of the popular supermini which the Italian brand says takes ‘that homage to a new level’. Dubbed the Vintage ‘57, the car will de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?