The Fiat 500 and Fiat Panda will be the first FCA models to adopt the group’s new hybrid technology, arriving in the UK from February and March 2020 respectively. The 500 and Panda will be avail...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 500
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fiat’s updated 500 city car will come with a revised front end, new technology and a more efficient engine range when it arrives in the UK this September. Prices will start from £10,890 OTR, £380 ...
As if the 500 wasn’t retro enough, Fiat has built a special edition of the popular supermini which the Italian brand says takes ‘that homage to a new level’. Dubbed the Vintage ‘57, the car will de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Review: Volkswagen Golf 2020