Contract Hire and Leasing News - 500
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Fiat 500 and Fiat Panda will be the first FCA models to adopt the group’s new hybrid technology, arriving in the UK from February and March 2020 respectively. The 500 and Panda will be avail...
Fiat’s updated 500 city car will come with a revised front end, new technology and a more efficient engine range when it arrives in the UK this September. Prices will start from £10,890 OTR, £380 ...
As if the 500 wasn’t retro enough, Fiat has built a special edition of the popular supermini which the Italian brand says takes ‘that homage to a new level’. Dubbed the Vintage ‘57, the car will de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)