Contract Hire and Leasing News - 6
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mazda has announced UK pricing and specification for both the Saloon and Tourer versions of its flagship model, which will arrive in the UK this week. Priced from £23,195 to £33,585, the combin...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
The company cruiser is now "an even more compelling proposition to private buyers and fleet customers alike.”
Estate cars were shamed as the least cool car to turn up in on a first date during some recent research. Even so, we’ve always thought there was life in the humble station wagon yet, and the manufa...
We love a good estate here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com and 2013 saw the arrival of two worthy additions to the market: Skoda’s facelifted Superb Estate and the third generation Mazda6 Tourer. We ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts