Contract Hire and Leasing News - 6
Mazda has announced UK pricing and specification for both the Saloon and Tourer versions of its flagship model, which will arrive in the UK this week. Priced from £23,195 to £33,585, the combin...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
The company cruiser is now "an even more compelling proposition to private buyers and fleet customers alike.”
Estate cars were shamed as the least cool car to turn up in on a first date during some recent research. Even so, we’ve always thought there was life in the humble station wagon yet, and the manufa...
We love a good estate here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com and 2013 saw the arrival of two worthy additions to the market: Skoda’s facelifted Superb Estate and the third generation Mazda6 Tourer. We ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 Mercedes EQE deals available now
- 7 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 8 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe arrives in the UK
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?