Contract Hire and Leasing News - 6
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mazda has announced UK pricing and specification for both the Saloon and Tourer versions of its flagship model, which will arrive in the UK this week. Priced from £23,195 to £33,585, the combin...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
The company cruiser is now "an even more compelling proposition to private buyers and fleet customers alike.”
Estate cars were shamed as the least cool car to turn up in on a first date during some recent research. Even so, we’ve always thought there was life in the humble station wagon yet, and the manufa...
We love a good estate here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com and 2013 saw the arrival of two worthy additions to the market: Skoda’s facelifted Superb Estate and the third generation Mazda6 Tourer. We ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins