Contract Hire and Leasing News - 6
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mazda has announced UK pricing and specification for both the Saloon and Tourer versions of its flagship model, which will arrive in the UK this week. Priced from £23,195 to £33,585, the combin...
2015 has been an appetising year for company car drivers with the arrival of the all new VW Passat, the long-awaited and much-delayed Ford Mondeo, and a newly revised Mazda6. Together, these thre...
The company cruiser is now "an even more compelling proposition to private buyers and fleet customers alike.”
Estate cars were shamed as the least cool car to turn up in on a first date during some recent research. Even so, we’ve always thought there was life in the humble station wagon yet, and the manufa...
We love a good estate here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com and 2013 saw the arrival of two worthy additions to the market: Skoda’s facelifted Superb Estate and the third generation Mazda6 Tourer. We ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years