It’s no secret that the Mercedes-Benz A-Class has been a runaway hit and a hugely popular choice drivers. Having knocked the Volkswagen Golf from the top spot, It was our most popular car to lease ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - A Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes’ ability to successfully identify a niche is something we’ve touched on before. In fact that three-pointed star attracts more lease customers than any other badge. But when it comes to the...
Two diesel engines have been added to the Mercedes A-Class line-up in the form of the 200d Sport and 220d AMG Line. The hatchback is available to order now, with monthly rates priced from less th...
Mercedes has always been a favourite among lease customers, and its popularity has only increased in recent years, thanks in part, to its seemingly ever-expanding line-up. Whether you’re after a h...
Following the launch of its all-new hatchback, Mercedes has expanded the updated A-Class range further with the addition of the Saloon. Prices start from £27,875 for the A 180 d Sport, and £28,095...
When Jill Jenkins’ PCP deal on her Toyota Yaris came to an end, she had to decide what to do – hand the car back and find a new deal, or pay the final balloon payment to take outright ownership. P...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 10 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe