With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - A3
Audi has revealed the new, larger A3 Saloon, which will be available this summer, along with the sporty, dynamic A3 Sportback. Set to take on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe and new Mercedes-Benz A-Cl...
Casting its shadow over a large majority of the Audi range, the famed Black Edition will soon be available on the new A3 and S3, TT Coupe and Roadster and S6 and S7 models.
Audi will refresh its mega-selling A3 this summer with new engines, more safety kit and the brilliant Virtual Cockpit.
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Audi has revealed that the new Audi RS 3 Sportback will be available to order in March with prices starting from £39,950. Deliveries of the 362bhp hot hatchback, which will boast a 0-62mph time of...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?