Audi has revealed the new, larger A3 Saloon, which will be available this summer, along with the sporty, dynamic A3 Sportback. Set to take on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe and new Mercedes-Benz A-Cl...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - A3
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Casting its shadow over a large majority of the Audi range, the famed Black Edition will soon be available on the new A3 and S3, TT Coupe and Roadster and S6 and S7 models.
Audi will refresh its mega-selling A3 this summer with new engines, more safety kit and the brilliant Virtual Cockpit.
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Audi has revealed that the new Audi RS 3 Sportback will be available to order in March with prices starting from £39,950. Deliveries of the 362bhp hot hatchback, which will boast a 0-62mph time of...
Audi’s A3 Sportback e-tron will be available to order from early August, priced from £34,950 before any Government incentives are included. However, being a plug-in hybrid version of the A3 Sportba...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?