Contract Hire and Leasing News - A3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Casting its shadow over a large majority of the Audi range, the famed Black Edition will soon be available on the new A3 and S3, TT Coupe and Roadster and S6 and S7 models.
Audi will refresh its mega-selling A3 this summer with new engines, more safety kit and the brilliant Virtual Cockpit.
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Audi has revealed that the new Audi RS 3 Sportback will be available to order in March with prices starting from £39,950. Deliveries of the 362bhp hot hatchback, which will boast a 0-62mph time of...
Audi’s A3 Sportback e-tron will be available to order from early August, priced from £34,950 before any Government incentives are included. However, being a plug-in hybrid version of the A3 Sportba...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?