Contract Hire and Leasing News - A3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Casting its shadow over a large majority of the Audi range, the famed Black Edition will soon be available on the new A3 and S3, TT Coupe and Roadster and S6 and S7 models.
Audi will refresh its mega-selling A3 this summer with new engines, more safety kit and the brilliant Virtual Cockpit.
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Audi has revealed that the new Audi RS 3 Sportback will be available to order in March with prices starting from £39,950. Deliveries of the 362bhp hot hatchback, which will boast a 0-62mph time of...
Audi’s A3 Sportback e-tron will be available to order from early August, priced from £34,950 before any Government incentives are included. However, being a plug-in hybrid version of the A3 Sportba...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered