Audi has revealed the new, larger A3 Saloon, which will be available this summer, along with the sporty, dynamic A3 Sportback. Set to take on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe and new Mercedes-Benz A-Cl...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - A3
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Casting its shadow over a large majority of the Audi range, the famed Black Edition will soon be available on the new A3 and S3, TT Coupe and Roadster and S6 and S7 models.
Audi will refresh its mega-selling A3 this summer with new engines, more safety kit and the brilliant Virtual Cockpit.
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Audi has revealed that the new Audi RS 3 Sportback will be available to order in March with prices starting from £39,950. Deliveries of the 362bhp hot hatchback, which will boast a 0-62mph time of...
Audi’s A3 Sportback e-tron will be available to order from early August, priced from £34,950 before any Government incentives are included. However, being a plug-in hybrid version of the A3 Sportba...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option