The new Audi A4 will go on sale in June, with new looks, engine changes and the inclusion of the new MMI touch display on offer. Comprehensively overhauled the A4 range has moved into step with ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - A4
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Weekly round-up: BMW make it as easy as 1, 2… 4? Skoda ready to Karoq n roll, Volvo reap residual rewards and more
Welcome to our inaugural BMW weekly round-up, all BMW news all the time. Well, not really, but it certainly seems that when it rains in Germany it pours as this week we’ve covered everything from...
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
A quick glance at our reviews page and you’ll know that we drove plenty of new cars in 2015, but as with most things, some were better than others, so which cars were the best? In the spirit of a...
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
Audi is showcasing its latest S4 at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of the range-topper going on sale in the spring of 2016. Like its nearest rival, the Jaguar XE S, the S4 is powered by a 3.0-litr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Review: Toyota Camry