The new Audi A4 will go on sale in June, with new looks, engine changes and the inclusion of the new MMI touch display on offer. Comprehensively overhauled the A4 range has moved into step with ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - A4
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Weekly round-up: BMW make it as easy as 1, 2… 4? Skoda ready to Karoq n roll, Volvo reap residual rewards and more
Welcome to our inaugural BMW weekly round-up, all BMW news all the time. Well, not really, but it certainly seems that when it rains in Germany it pours as this week we’ve covered everything from...
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
A quick glance at our reviews page and you’ll know that we drove plenty of new cars in 2015, but as with most things, some were better than others, so which cars were the best? In the spirit of a...
Audi's small executive workhorse matches C-Class' star rating while van-based VW Caddy people carrier impresses.
Audi is showcasing its latest S4 at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of the range-topper going on sale in the spring of 2016. Like its nearest rival, the Jaguar XE S, the S4 is powered by a 3.0-litr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 7 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?