Contract Hire and Leasing News - A5
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It goes without say that Audi is one of the most aspirational manufacturers out there to motorists. The Audi A4 has always be an A* performer in the compact exec class and consistently popular choi...
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Audi has taken the covers off the hot version of its latest A5 Coupe – the eagerly awaited RS 5. Fitted with a Porsche-sourced 2.9-litre V6, if there was ever a car to take on the BMW M4 and Merce...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Audi has revealed price and specs for its new A5 Coupe following its launch at the Paris Motor Show. Available to order now, highlights include more efficient engines, weight reduction and increase...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?