Contract Hire and Leasing News - A5
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It goes without say that Audi is one of the most aspirational manufacturers out there to motorists. The Audi A4 has always be an A* performer in the compact exec class and consistently popular choi...
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Audi has taken the covers off the hot version of its latest A5 Coupe – the eagerly awaited RS 5. Fitted with a Porsche-sourced 2.9-litre V6, if there was ever a car to take on the BMW M4 and Merce...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Audi has revealed price and specs for its new A5 Coupe following its launch at the Paris Motor Show. Available to order now, highlights include more efficient engines, weight reduction and increase...
Looking at replacing your car? Thinking about giving leasing a go? Obviously we’re going to say it’s a good idea, but we’re here to prove it, with five reasons why leasing could be the best way of getting you behind the wheel of your next car.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?