Contract Hire and Leasing News - A8
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has officially unveiled its all-new A8 flagship saloon ahead of its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year. With autonomous tech and hybrid drivetrains, it will take the figh...
Audi has revealed that the all-new A8 will be revealed on 11 July, but the German manufacturer has been teasing images of the luxury saloon for a while. As far as product placements go, you have t...
Audi is one of the most in-demand car makers right now. They represented one in 15 new cars sold in the UK last year, but what you’re looking at here is a truly exceptional and exclusive Audi that ...
Audi’s S8 super saloon has been given almost 600bhp to make it the fastest-accelerating model in the German manufacturer’s S range. The S8’s 4.0-litre V8 has been fettled to produce a whopping 597...
To celebrate the 21st anniversary of its flagship A8, Audi has built a limited edition of the salubrious limo. Dubbed the Edition 21, just 121 vehicles will be built incorporating what the manufact...
Audi has updated its flagship saloon, the A8, for 2015 with a streamlined engine range and a new top-spec trim level. Long wheelbase variants will come with a choice of either a petrol-electric hy...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 6 Case study: Why leasing made sense for petrolhead Josh
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced