Contract Hire and Leasing News - A8
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has officially unveiled its all-new A8 flagship saloon ahead of its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year. With autonomous tech and hybrid drivetrains, it will take the figh...
Audi has revealed that the all-new A8 will be revealed on 11 July, but the German manufacturer has been teasing images of the luxury saloon for a while. As far as product placements go, you have t...
Audi is one of the most in-demand car makers right now. They represented one in 15 new cars sold in the UK last year, but what you’re looking at here is a truly exceptional and exclusive Audi that ...
Audi’s S8 super saloon has been given almost 600bhp to make it the fastest-accelerating model in the German manufacturer’s S range. The S8’s 4.0-litre V8 has been fettled to produce a whopping 597...
To celebrate the 21st anniversary of its flagship A8, Audi has built a limited edition of the salubrious limo. Dubbed the Edition 21, just 121 vehicles will be built incorporating what the manufact...
Audi has updated its flagship saloon, the A8, for 2015 with a streamlined engine range and a new top-spec trim level. Long wheelbase variants will come with a choice of either a petrol-electric hy...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge