Contract Hire and Leasing News - Abarth
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
If someone asks you to picture a hot hatch, you’ll most likely be conjuring up images of Volkswagen’s iconic Golf GTI or the mental Honda Civic Type R. But these cars are also a long way from their...
Winning the Monte Carlo rally is up there as one of the great motorsport achievements. A class win is just as impressive as the overall top step of the podium as the effort is just the same from th...
The Abarth 124 Spider will hit UK roads this summer with a £29,565 asking price. The go-faster version of Fiat’s MX-5-rivalling soft-top gets a sportier bumper, flashes of red on the grille, splitt...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
Abarth is capitalising on its sponsorship of Yamaha racing bikes and the MotoGP Championship with the arrival of a new 595 hot hatch called the Yamaha Factory Racing Edition. Based on the Fiat 500...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation