Average CO2 emissions across the UK’s four largest leasing companies have been reduced to 121.8g/km, partly thanks to an influx of plug-in vehicles. Out of the top four leasing companies, Arval...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ALD Automotive
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
ALD Automotive is the operational leasing and fleet management arm of the Société Générale Group. ALD Automotive provide a complete range of vehicle financing and management solutions to both major corporates and private individuals.
Average CO2 emissions for company cars dropped to an all-time low of 126g/km in the first half of 2013, says ALD Automotive. Data from the firm, which manages over 96,000 vehicles in the UK, shows...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far