Average CO2 emissions across the UK’s four largest leasing companies have been reduced to 121.8g/km, partly thanks to an influx of plug-in vehicles. Out of the top four leasing companies, Arval...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ALD Automotive
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
ALD Automotive is the operational leasing and fleet management arm of the Société Générale Group. ALD Automotive provide a complete range of vehicle financing and management solutions to both major corporates and private individuals.
Average CO2 emissions for company cars dropped to an all-time low of 126g/km in the first half of 2013, says ALD Automotive. Data from the firm, which manages over 96,000 vehicles in the UK, shows...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range