Average CO2 emissions across the UK’s four largest leasing companies have been reduced to 121.8g/km, partly thanks to an influx of plug-in vehicles. Out of the top four leasing companies, Arval...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ALD Automotive
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
ALD Automotive is the operational leasing and fleet management arm of the Société Générale Group. ALD Automotive provide a complete range of vehicle financing and management solutions to both major corporates and private individuals.
Average CO2 emissions for company cars dropped to an all-time low of 126g/km in the first half of 2013, says ALD Automotive. Data from the firm, which manages over 96,000 vehicles in the UK, shows...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know