Contract Hire and Leasing News - Astra
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Commuting to university requires a reliable vehicle, and after years of spiralling costs keeping older cars on the road, enough was enough for Thomas Kilpin. After considering his options for fin...
Vauxhall’s ‘Sports Tourer’ estate version of the new Astra has gone on sale today, priced from £16,585. That equates to an average lease rate of around £220 per month for business deals.* First unv...
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
More than 2,000 Vauxhalls are heading to vehicle fleets of English police forces, as part of one of the UK’s largest police fleet supply deals.
Vauxhall has revealed the new Astra at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of the popular hatchback’s arrival in the UK in October. Sporting a £15,295 starting price, the new model is £150 cheaper than ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far