Contract Hire and Leasing News - Astra
Commuting to university requires a reliable vehicle, and after years of spiralling costs keeping older cars on the road, enough was enough for Thomas Kilpin. After considering his options for fin...
Vauxhall’s ‘Sports Tourer’ estate version of the new Astra has gone on sale today, priced from £16,585. That equates to an average lease rate of around £220 per month for business deals.* First unv...
Britain's new car market is busier than ever, and more consumers are keen to lease than ever before too.
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
More than 2,000 Vauxhalls are heading to vehicle fleets of English police forces, as part of one of the UK’s largest police fleet supply deals.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 6 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 10 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?