Hot on the wheels of Seat announcing a midlife upgrade to the Ateca, Cupra, the performance division of Seat, will likewise be updating their own spin on the crossover. Top five things you need ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ATECA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The problem with the conglomeration of automobiles is that, sooner or later, everything starts to feel a bit… samey. Whereas a lot of good has come out of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, the Nissan-Ren...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
The Seat Ateca has been making waves since its official launch, and now UK fleet and business customers can see what all the fuss is about.
A plate change always boosts new car registrations, but people seem especially taken with this year’s latest 66-plate offerings, with last month being the strongest September on record for new car ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)