Hot on the wheels of Seat announcing a midlife upgrade to the Ateca, Cupra, the performance division of Seat, will likewise be updating their own spin on the crossover. Top five things you need ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ATECA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The problem with the conglomeration of automobiles is that, sooner or later, everything starts to feel a bit… samey. Whereas a lot of good has come out of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, the Nissan-Ren...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
The Seat Ateca has been making waves since its official launch, and now UK fleet and business customers can see what all the fuss is about.
A plate change always boosts new car registrations, but people seem especially taken with this year’s latest 66-plate offerings, with last month being the strongest September on record for new car ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know