With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
The electric Audi Q4 e-tron range is now available to lease, with the SUV priced from less than £450 per month. Offering up to 320 miles of range, click on the button below to compare deals, or r...
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming months so, for those lo...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 8 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008