The electric Audi Q4 e-tron has been revealed and is set to be available in the form of an SUV and Sportback model from June. Offering up to 320 miles of range, here’s what you need to know. A...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Top bloke that Father Christmas. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh delivering presents to kids around the world. But cons...
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming months so, for those lo...
Say hello to the imposing Audi Q8 plug-in hybrid – or the Q8 TFSI e-quattro to give it its full name. Here’s what you need to know. Sitting at the higher end of the Q8 range, it is aiming to ta...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 6 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?