Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
The electric Audi Q4 e-tron range is now available to lease, with the SUV priced from less than £450 per month. Offering up to 320 miles of range, click on the button below to compare deals, or r...
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 9 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available