The first ever, full-size Audi SUV to bear the RS badge has debuted at the LA Auto Show. The Audi RS Q8 comes to us offering 592bhp, 800Nm of torque, 0-62mph in 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 155mp...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has unveiled its next electric car at the LA Auto Show, the e-tron Sportback. With a 300 kW boost output and range of up to 240 miles, it will be available to order early next year. A sleek...
It’ll soon be winter. The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming ...
Forget how hard it is to develop something as infallible as we’d expect a self-driving car to be, whether it’s being developed by Google or Tesla. When it comes to autonomous vehicles, driver attit...
Pictured in green is the all-new Audi RSQ3 Sportback – the sporting version of Q3 Sportback – a new model that promises to deliver both the strengths of an SUV and the attractive looks of a coupe. ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV revealed
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 BMW i4: All-electric gran coupe to offer up to 372 miles of range
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 8 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?