Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Audi S3 range has been updated for 2020, ushering in more power than ever, a host of new tech and the same styling overhaul we’ve already seen on the standard A3 range. It’ll sit at the top ...
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
Audi has revealed details about the mid-life refresh for its Q5 SUV, with a sharp new look and upgraded cabin the main talking points as well as the introduction of plug-in hybrid variants after la...
Audi has revealed the new, larger A3 Saloon, which will be available this summer, along with the sporty, dynamic A3 Sportback. Set to take on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe and new Mercedes-Benz A-Cl...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?