Top bloke that Father Christmas. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh delivering presents to kids around the world. But cons...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We recently got to step into the Audi e-tron for a tantalising spin. The car surprised and excited us in equal amounts over the course of putting it through its paces along both tracks. Here’s wha...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming months so, for those lo...
Say hello to the imposing Audi Q8 plug-in hybrid – or the Q8 TFSI e-quattro to give it its full name. Here’s what you need to know. Sitting at the higher end of the Q8 range, it is aiming to ta...
The Audi S3 range has been updated for 2020, ushering in more power than ever, a host of new tech and the same styling overhaul we’ve already seen on the standard A3 range. It’ll sit at the top ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?