Mercedes has announced its B 250 e plug-in hybrid mini MPV will be priced from £35,280. The B 250 e features a 1.3-litre petrol engine, which generates 158 hp and 230 Nm, with an additional 101 ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - B Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will be priced from £26,975 when it arrives in spring 2019, with two trims Sport and AMG Line – available from launch. "More practical than ever, more chic than e...
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive – the Stuttgart-based company’s first volume production electric car – is now available to order with prices from £26,950 after the £5,000 government grant....
Mercedes-Benz’s second generation B-Class has been given a mid-life facelift with better fuel efficiency and more safety equipment. Available to order now with UK deliveries from November, the ha...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know