Mercedes has announced its B 250 e plug-in hybrid mini MPV will be priced from £35,280. The B 250 e features a 1.3-litre petrol engine, which generates 158 hp and 230 Nm, with an additional 101 ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - B Class
The all-new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will be priced from £26,975 when it arrives in spring 2019, with two trims Sport and AMG Line – available from launch. "More practical than ever, more chic than e...
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive – the Stuttgart-based company’s first volume production electric car – is now available to order with prices from £26,950 after the £5,000 government grant....
Mercedes-Benz’s second generation B-Class has been given a mid-life facelift with better fuel efficiency and more safety equipment. Available to order now with UK deliveries from November, the ha...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 All EVs set to pay £165 flat VED rate from 2025
- 6 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 7 2022 World Cup of Cars
- 8 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 9 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Quiz: World Cup Player or World Car?