Mercedes has announced its B 250 e plug-in hybrid mini MPV will be priced from £35,280. The B 250 e features a 1.3-litre petrol engine, which generates 158 hp and 230 Nm, with an additional 101 ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - B Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will be priced from £26,975 when it arrives in spring 2019, with two trims Sport and AMG Line – available from launch. "More practical than ever, more chic than e...
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive – the Stuttgart-based company’s first volume production electric car – is now available to order with prices from £26,950 after the £5,000 government grant....
Mercedes-Benz’s second generation B-Class has been given a mid-life facelift with better fuel efficiency and more safety equipment. Available to order now with UK deliveries from November, the ha...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 7 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Everything you need to know