Mercedes has announced its B 250 e plug-in hybrid mini MPV will be priced from £35,280. The B 250 e features a 1.3-litre petrol engine, which generates 158 hp and 230 Nm, with an additional 101 ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - B Class
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will be priced from £26,975 when it arrives in spring 2019, with two trims Sport and AMG Line – available from launch. "More practical than ever, more chic than e...
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive – the Stuttgart-based company’s first volume production electric car – is now available to order with prices from £26,950 after the £5,000 government grant....
Mercedes-Benz’s second generation B-Class has been given a mid-life facelift with better fuel efficiency and more safety equipment. Available to order now with UK deliveries from November, the ha...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?