Contract Hire and Leasing News - Bentayga
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Bentley Bentayga Speed has been revealed with styling tweaks and tech upgrades that bring it in line with the updated standard Bentayga. Featuring a 6.0-litre W12 engine that produces 626bhp...
Bentley aim to raise the bar once again in the luxury SUV segment with their updated Bentayga. Designed with arguably the broadest remit in automotive history, Bentayga had to offer the performa...
Since its introduction, the Bentley Bentayga has helped define the luxury SUV segment, offering customers the ultimate Grand Touring experience in class and comfort. Bentley aims to extend this re...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
When Bentley’s Bentayga arrived on the scene back in 2015, the Crewe-based company claimed it was the most luxurious SUV to ever have been made. With the Mulliner however, it looks like things will...
A diesel? In a Bentley? It’s not the kind of thing you’d expect from the Crewe-based company, judging by its sporting heritage. However, fitting one in its behemoth Bentayga SUV makes sense, and al...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?