Contract Hire and Leasing News - Bentayga
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Since its introduction, the Bentley Bentayga has helped define the luxury SUV segment, offering customers the ultimate Grand Touring experience in class and comfort. Bentley aims to extend this re...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
When Bentley’s Bentayga arrived on the scene back in 2015, the Crewe-based company claimed it was the most luxurious SUV to ever have been made. With the Mulliner however, it looks like things will...
A diesel? In a Bentley? It’s not the kind of thing you’d expect from the Crewe-based company, judging by its sporting heritage. However, fitting one in its behemoth Bentayga SUV makes sense, and al...
The Bentley Bentayga will be the ‘fastest and most exclusive SUV in the world’ when it goes on sale early next year. Named after the Roque Bentayga in the subtropical Canary Islands, Bentley’s f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?