Contract Hire and Leasing News - BMW
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the radical-looking BMW iX – an all-electric SUV that will be taking on the Jaguar I-Pace and Audi e-tron when it arrives late next year. It’s currently undergoing final testing in th...
The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming months so, for those lo...
Having had its initial debut in concept form at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show, BMW has revealed the production version of the BMW iX3: its first Sports Utility Electric Vehicle. With a range of 285 ...
The BMW 5 Series is already available as a plug-in hybrid, but now the company has revealed the 545e – a new six-cylinder variant that will top the range of five plug-in models. Part of its ten-...
BMW’s executive model is receiving a variety of upgrades and new features for 2020, ensuring it keeps pace with the soon-to-be-refreshed Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Top five things you need to know a...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai gets hybrid-only powertrains
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Review: Toyota GR Yaris