Contract Hire and Leasing News - BMW
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having had its initial debut in concept form at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show, BMW has revealed the production version of the BMW iX3: its first Sports Utility Electric Vehicle. With a range of 285 ...
The BMW 5 Series is already available as a plug-in hybrid, but now the company has revealed the 545e – a new six-cylinder variant that will top the range of five plug-in models. Part of its ten-...
BMW’s executive model is receiving a variety of upgrades and new features for 2020, ensuring it keeps pace with the soon-to-be-refreshed Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Top five things you need to know a...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Having celebrated its world premiere at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, lease deals are now available on the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe. Completing BMW’s 2 Series line-up, two petrol vers...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?