Contract Hire and Leasing News - BMW
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable...
BMW has confirmed testing of an all-new performance electric drivetrain is underway, with the new car featuring a quad-motor set-up. It looks to be closely related to the i4 M50, but this prototype...
The refreshed BMW X7 has been revealed in full. The updated styling showcases the latest BMW design language, a new M Performance model, plus hybrid technology. BMW X7 fast facts Interior re...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Volvo EX90 EV: SUV gets 360 miles of range and seven seats
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?