Contract Hire and Leasing News - BMW
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable ...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
BMW has confirmed testing of an all-new performance electric drivetrain is underway, with the new car featuring a quad-motor set-up. It looks to be closely related to the i4 M50, but this prototype...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs Tonale: What’s the difference? Which one’s best for you?
- 3 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Chinese challengers: MG4 vs BYD Atto 3 | Which is best to lease?
- 6 Tesla Model 3 gets a refresh and up to 423 miles of range
- 7 Interest rates 2023: What do increases mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Fisker Ocean EV arrives in UK: Lease deals available now
- 10 Updated: A to Z of EVs in 2023: Electric cars available right now (or coming very soon)