Contract Hire and Leasing News - BMW
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
The BMW 1 Series prototype has undergone final testing in Miramas, Southern France, ahead of the production models reveal later in the year. The new 1 Series is the culmination of five years of ...
BMW have revealed the first BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will make its word debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019, with the worldwide market launch beginning in 2020. Four door coupes h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed