Say hello to the all-new Mercedes-Benz C-Class. It’s been revealed in Saloon and Estate form, with both featuring an extensive redesign, mild-hybrid tech and an all-new interior. Here’s everything...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes has always been a favourite among lease customers, and its popularity has only increased in recent years, thanks in part, to its seemingly ever-expanding line-up. Whether you’re after a h...
The refreshed Mercedes-AMG C63 range is now available, with list prices starting at £66,429 for the Saloon. The Estate costs from £67,629, the Coupe from £68,719 and the Cabriolet from £72,537. ...
Mercedes has revealed its facelifted C-Class Estate will cost from £34,380 OTR, with leasing rates expected to be available shortly. Like the saloon, it benefits from tweaked styling, enhanced inf...
Mercedes has given its C-Class Coupe and Cabriolet a facelift, following the reveal of the an updated saloon and estate at the Geneva Motor Show. Order books are set to open next month with first ...
Following in the footsteps of the AMG C43 saloon, Mercedes has revealed a tweaked version of its high-performance AMG C43 C-Class Cabriolet and Coupe for 2018. More Mercedes lease deals Sitting...
Mercedes has revealed a tweaked versions of its AMG C43 saloon and estate at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. Sitting above the updated version of the standard car but below the fiery C63 V8, the C43...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed