Contract Hire and Leasing News - C Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes has always been a favourite among lease customers, and its popularity has only increased in recent years, thanks in part, to its seemingly ever-expanding line-up. Whether you’re after a h...
The refreshed Mercedes-AMG C63 range is now available, with list prices starting at £66,429 for the Saloon. The Estate costs from £67,629, the Coupe from £68,719 and the Cabriolet from £72,537. ...
Mercedes has revealed its facelifted C-Class Estate will cost from £34,380 OTR, with leasing rates expected to be available shortly. Like the saloon, it benefits from tweaked styling, enhanced inf...
Mercedes has given its C-Class Coupe and Cabriolet a facelift, following the reveal of the an updated saloon and estate at the Geneva Motor Show. Order books are set to open next month with first ...
Following in the footsteps of the AMG C43 saloon, Mercedes has revealed a tweaked version of its high-performance AMG C43 C-Class Cabriolet and Coupe for 2018. More Mercedes lease deals Sitting...
Mercedes has revealed a tweaked versions of its AMG C43 saloon and estate at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. Sitting above the updated version of the standard car but below the fiery C63 V8, the C43...
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 3 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 7 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?