Crossovers might be engorging the market, but there’s been no letting up when it comes to pocket-sized hatchbacks either. We hypothesized that 2017 would be the year manufacturers put the super int...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 4 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced