Lease deals on the refreshed Citroen C3 are available now, with the car now arriving in showrooms. Always supremely comfortable, the new Citroen C3 aims to be the brand’s most customisable hatchba...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Crossovers might be engorging the market, but there’s been no letting up when it comes to pocket-sized hatchbacks either. We hypothesized that 2017 would be the year manufacturers put the super int...
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?