Contract Hire and Leasing News - Captur
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
Offering bolder, more assertive looks and a style closer to its crossover siblings the Kadjar and Koleos, Renault has released full details for the UK versions of its updated Captur. Available f...
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Renault has announced a special edition of the Captur crossover is now available to order, while mid-range models can now benefit from a more economical engine and gearbox combination. Find more R...
Renault has gifted a new diesel to its Captur compact SUV. Available from April, the new 1.5-litre 110bhp stop/start diesel will be available in mid- and upper-trim Capturs. Find Captur leasing de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 6 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know