Contract Hire and Leasing News - Captur
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
Offering bolder, more assertive looks and a style closer to its crossover siblings the Kadjar and Koleos, Renault has released full details for the UK versions of its updated Captur. Available f...
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Renault has announced a special edition of the Captur crossover is now available to order, while mid-range models can now benefit from a more economical engine and gearbox combination. Find more R...
Renault has gifted a new diesel to its Captur compact SUV. Available from April, the new 1.5-litre 110bhp stop/start diesel will be available in mid- and upper-trim Capturs. Find Captur leasing de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008