Contract Hire and Leasing News - Captur
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
Offering bolder, more assertive looks and a style closer to its crossover siblings the Kadjar and Koleos, Renault has released full details for the UK versions of its updated Captur. Available f...
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Renault has announced a special edition of the Captur crossover is now available to order, while mid-range models can now benefit from a more economical engine and gearbox combination. Find more R...
Renault has gifted a new diesel to its Captur compact SUV. Available from April, the new 1.5-litre 110bhp stop/start diesel will be available in mid- and upper-trim Capturs. Find Captur leasing de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far