Contract Hire and Leasing News - Captur
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
Offering bolder, more assertive looks and a style closer to its crossover siblings the Kadjar and Koleos, Renault has released full details for the UK versions of its updated Captur. Available f...
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Renault has announced a special edition of the Captur crossover is now available to order, while mid-range models can now benefit from a more economical engine and gearbox combination. Find more R...
Renault has gifted a new diesel to its Captur compact SUV. Available from April, the new 1.5-litre 110bhp stop/start diesel will be available in mid- and upper-trim Capturs. Find Captur leasing de...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 6 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona