Kia has revealed details of its first plug-in hybrid models based on the Xceed crossover and Ceed Sportswagen. Both models are powered by a 1.6-litre GDi engine combined with an electric motor and...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ceed
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the all-new Kia XCeed. Set to arrive in the UK from 5 July, it joins other Ceed models including the hatch, Sportswagon and Proceed. With chunky crossover styling and a boost in ride h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?