The refreshed Jeep Cherokee has made its debut at the Detroit Motor Show and features fresh styling, a tweaked interior and a new turbocharged petrol engine. It will be taking on the Land Rover Di...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Cherokee
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant. Offered in 183 and 198bhp outputs, the newcomer offers better ec...
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)