The rise of the connected car could result in fleets losing ownership of their vehicles’ data, according to a fleet software company.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Chevin Fleet Solutions
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Chevin Fleet Solutions will provide software to manage Belgium’s biggest fleet after signing a deal with Belgian post service Bpost. The Derbyshire-based fleet management solutions provider will i...
Dorset County Council is the latest satisfied adopter of Chevin Fleet Solution’s FleetWave solution. The local authority’s highway operations switched to the web-based vehicle management software ...
Chevin Fleet Solutions’ new smartphone app will allow workers and delivery drivers to gather a wide variety of data on the move. FleetWave Mobile can be adapted by individual organisations to gat...
Blue light fleets are relying on workshops to deliver fuel-saving fixes in reaction to the Government’s ongoing budget cuts. That’s the view of Ashley Sowerby, MD of fleet management software speci...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed