The rise of the connected car could result in fleets losing ownership of their vehicles’ data, according to a fleet software company.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Chevin Fleet Solutions
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Chevin Fleet Solutions will provide software to manage Belgium’s biggest fleet after signing a deal with Belgian post service Bpost. The Derbyshire-based fleet management solutions provider will i...
Dorset County Council is the latest satisfied adopter of Chevin Fleet Solution’s FleetWave solution. The local authority’s highway operations switched to the web-based vehicle management software ...
Chevin Fleet Solutions’ new smartphone app will allow workers and delivery drivers to gather a wide variety of data on the move. FleetWave Mobile can be adapted by individual organisations to gat...
Blue light fleets are relying on workshops to deliver fuel-saving fixes in reaction to the Government’s ongoing budget cuts. That’s the view of Ashley Sowerby, MD of fleet management software speci...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)