A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citigo
City cars are becoming ever more about making a statement than being practical mobility, so it’s no surprise that the more popular models are giving customers the rather new-fangled option of the s...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 Mercedes EQE deals available now
- 6 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?