A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citigo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
City cars are becoming ever more about making a statement than being practical mobility, so it’s no surprise that the more popular models are giving customers the rather new-fangled option of the s...
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Audi e-tron GT lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 6 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 2022 Mazda CX-5: Full details and list prices revealed