Take a break away from the madness of Christmas shopping with our weekly news round-up
Contract Hire and Leasing News - City cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Edition White/Black models add bigger wheels, leather interior, and better tech.
If Murray and his team aimed for 200mpg but only hit 180mpg, it would still be an incredible achievement.
This is the Renault Kwid, a new city car destined for ‘developing markets’ in the second half of 2015. It’ll go on sale in India initially for between 3-4 lakhs (or £3-4,000 GBP) but could even...
If ever you needed confirmation the British love a bit of social climbing, have a look at the cars we buy. This is a country where the supposedly more expensive, out of reach BMW 3 Series outsells ...
Vauxhall’s revived Viva will cost upwards of £7,995 OTR when it arrives in UK showrooms this summer. That makes it at least £200 cheaper than the Peugeot 108 and Skoda Citigo, and we’ve found busin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins