Take a break away from the madness of Christmas shopping with our weekly news round-up
Contract Hire and Leasing News - City cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Edition White/Black models add bigger wheels, leather interior, and better tech.
If Murray and his team aimed for 200mpg but only hit 180mpg, it would still be an incredible achievement.
This is the Renault Kwid, a new city car destined for ‘developing markets’ in the second half of 2015. It’ll go on sale in India initially for between 3-4 lakhs (or £3-4,000 GBP) but could even...
If ever you needed confirmation the British love a bit of social climbing, have a look at the cars we buy. This is a country where the supposedly more expensive, out of reach BMW 3 Series outsells ...
Vauxhall’s revived Viva will cost upwards of £7,995 OTR when it arrives in UK showrooms this summer. That makes it at least £200 cheaper than the Peugeot 108 and Skoda Citigo, and we’ve found busin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008