Take a break away from the madness of Christmas shopping with our weekly news round-up
Contract Hire and Leasing News - City cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Edition White/Black models add bigger wheels, leather interior, and better tech.
If Murray and his team aimed for 200mpg but only hit 180mpg, it would still be an incredible achievement.
This is the Renault Kwid, a new city car destined for ‘developing markets’ in the second half of 2015. It’ll go on sale in India initially for between 3-4 lakhs (or £3-4,000 GBP) but could even...
If ever you needed confirmation the British love a bit of social climbing, have a look at the cars we buy. This is a country where the supposedly more expensive, out of reach BMW 3 Series outsells ...
Vauxhall’s revived Viva will cost upwards of £7,995 OTR when it arrives in UK showrooms this summer. That makes it at least £200 cheaper than the Peugeot 108 and Skoda Citigo, and we’ve found busin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far