Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic Type R
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Honda Civic Type R has been refreshed for 2020, with the hot hatch benefiting from a host of subtle tweaks and new trim levels, as well as a revised suspension set up. List prices for the revi...
Developing a new car takes several years, millions of pounds and many thousands of hours of driving to create something right for the road. So, why then do car companies devote so much of their e...
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins