The Honda Civic Type R has been refreshed for 2020, with the hot hatch benefiting from a host of subtle tweaks and new trim levels, as well as a revised suspension set up. List prices for the revi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic Type R
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Developing a new car takes several years, millions of pounds and many thousands of hours of driving to create something right for the road. So, why then do car companies devote so much of their e...
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?