Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic Type R
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Honda Civic Type R has been refreshed for 2020, with the hot hatch benefiting from a host of subtle tweaks and new trim levels, as well as a revised suspension set up. List prices for the revi...
Developing a new car takes several years, millions of pounds and many thousands of hours of driving to create something right for the road. So, why then do car companies devote so much of their e...
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?