Mercedes’ ability to successfully identify a niche is something we’ve touched on before. In fact that three-pointed star attracts more lease customers than any other badge. But when it comes to the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - CLA class
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Following the reveal of the CLA Shooting Brake at the Geneva Motor Show, Mercedes has confirmed UK specs for its four-door Coupe sibling, with three trims and five petrol engine options set to be a...
Mercedes has always been a favourite among lease customers, and its popularity has only increased in recent years, thanks in part, to its seemingly ever-expanding line-up. Whether you’re after a h...
Mercedes will unveil the facelifted CLA at the New York motor show later this month. The four-door coupe and its Shooting Brake estate derivative will be updated with new bumpers, a lightly revampe...
Ever since pension rules were changed in April, anyone aged 55 or over has been able to withdraw their entire pension and blow it all on a Lamborghini. Exactly how much cash that new Lambo owner wo...
Platform engineering is one of the buzz phrases in the car industry at the moment, as carmakers attempt to squeeze as much value of out their R&D as possible. This means that when a car company has...
Mercedes-Benz’s CLA 45 AMG Shooting Brake will be powered by the world's most powerful four-cylinder engine in series production when it arrives in the UK from March 2015. The Shooting Brake will a...
Mercedes has reached a major milestone with the CLA, delivering over 100,000 units across the world since the launch of the model in April 2013. The success of the CLA is shared across the Mercedes...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?