Contract Hire and Leasing News - Clio
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
The 2019 Renault Clio will be priced from £14,295 rising to £17,795, with the first deliveries set to commence in October. Here’s what you need to know about the updated supermini. Launched in 199...
Renault has confirmed the new Clio range will feature two fiery models from its Renaultsport division, while a more sedate but still sporty trim level – GT-Line – has also been confirmed. The Frenc...
Renault has revealed the facelifted Clio ahead of its launch later this year. The popular supermini will get exterior and interior tweaks, along with two new engines to join its existing line-up. A...
Forget about the Clio at your peril. Super light handling and efficiency make it a great car. Full stop.
Renault has revealed the pricing and specification of its new Clio Renaultsport 220 Trophy ahead of the hot hatchback’s arrival in August. Already available to order, the special edition 220 Trophy...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins