Contract Hire and Leasing News - Clio
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
At this year’s Brussels Motor Show (10-19 January), Renault will premiere electrified versions of its two best-sellers: the all-new Clio E-Tech and all-new Captur E-Tech plug-in. E-Tech is a dua...
The 2019 Renault Clio will be priced from £14,295 rising to £17,795, with the first deliveries set to commence in October. Here’s what you need to know about the updated supermini. Launched in 199...
Renault has confirmed the new Clio range will feature two fiery models from its Renaultsport division, while a more sedate but still sporty trim level – GT-Line – has also been confirmed. The Frenc...
Renault has revealed the facelifted Clio ahead of its launch later this year. The popular supermini will get exterior and interior tweaks, along with two new engines to join its existing line-up. A...
Forget about the Clio at your peril. Super light handling and efficiency make it a great car. Full stop.
Renault has revealed the pricing and specification of its new Clio Renaultsport 220 Trophy ahead of the hot hatchback’s arrival in August. Already available to order, the special edition 220 Trophy...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?