Contract Hire and Leasing News - Clubman
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
The new Mini Clubman will bring more practicality and an improved engine range when it hits British roads this autumn, according to its manufacturer. Priced from £19,995, the Clubman will be almos...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 9 BMW iX3: all-electric SUEV to offer 285 miles of range
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?