Contract Hire and Leasing News - Convertibles
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Porsche Boxster gets an impressive performance boost to justify its name change this spring.
The MX-5 is better than ever. The 1.5L may capture the original ethos of the MX-5 better but the 2L is just as fun.
Smart’s drop-top Fortwo will cost upwards of £13,265 OTR when the compact two-seater city car returns as a cabrio from February. This means that monthly leasing rates could start from £130 for bus...
Mercedes will drop the top on its S 65 performance saloon, just in time for the British summer. The Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet provides a unique combination of intense performance, open-top moto...
The new Range Rover Evoque Convertible has been revealed ahead of its debut at the Los Angeles International Auto Show on November 17. Dubbed “the world’s most capable convertible”, the drop-top E...
Reeling off the most important and influential cars in history is a fairly easy exercise. Choose one or two cars from key periods in the development of the automobile and you soon have a list that’...
Mazda’s fourth generation MX-5 will cost upwards of £18,495 when it arrives in the UK this July. That’s £5 less than the previous entry model’s OTR price, and should mean little change to personal...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)